£35000 - £40000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Based in Redhill
A market leading, fast paced and growing technology company are looking for an experienced Facilities Engineer. The position will be providing support to the Facilities team, and be able to take ownership of business-critical facilities. To ensure infrastructure, utilities and facilities are provided reliably and safely to manufacturing and test operations.
- Manage Redhill's contractors against their contracts and budgets. This will include waste and hazardous waste collection, cleaners, gardeners and other service providers.
- Ensure site repairs and maintenance is carried out in a timely and safe fashion.
- Carry out TPM activities (eg compressors, chillers, gas detections, HVAC, utilities supply, all critical equipment)
- Manage packages of work to deliver improvement to existing and new facilities
- Identify areas for continuous improvement in performance, cost and reliability
- Work with KPI's such as MTBF and MTTR for all key systems
- Carry out minor installations to electrical and mechanical systems
- Willingness to work outside the normal working hours as emergencies and operational needs dictate, including participation in any call-out coverage scheme
- Complete planned and reactive maintenance work across the site
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Managing factory site facilities including contractors such as cleaners, gardeners etc
- Fault finding (hands on and analytical) and root cause analysis
- Computer literacy
- Electrical qualification - minimum 18th Edition / City and Guilds
- Experience with TPM and a KPI driven environment
- Driving licence
- Experience of working with HVAC, BMS, clean rooms
- IoSHH trained or similar
- Champions a safety culture and always leads by example for safe working
- Is clear on business objectives and ensures work is carried out in line with them
- Open to new ideas and new directions
- Good team player, establishes strong collaborative approach across all stakeholders
- Role-models and champions company values and processes in all situations
- Excellent time management, reliable and dependable.
If you are interested in this position, please 'APPLY NOW'