Field Service Engineer - Midlands
A new, exciting role for a Field Service Engineer is now available with one of the largest manufacturers and providers of sterilisation and decontamination services in the UK.
The successful Service and Repair Engineer will be covering the Midlands and surrounding areas. As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for the break down repair, routine servicing and testing of medical devices used to decontaminate medical instrumentation. These medical devices include autoclaves, washer/disinfectors and endoscope washers (AERs).
Training is provided, so those with engineering experience in a service/repair environment (e.g. EBME Engineers, Medical Engineers, Clinical Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Estates and Facilities Engineers, Multi-skilled Eningeers, etc.) would also be considered.
What's required to apply for the role of Sterilisation Service Engineer?
- Service, repair and test experience working on medical decontamination/sterilisation equipment ideally, other engineering related fields will be considered
- Excellent electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence (essential)
- An interest in working within the medical field.
What's on offer for a Sterilisation Service Engineer?
- Salary - £28,000 - £33,000 (depending on experience)
- Overtime paid at time and a half (mon-Fri)
- Company Vehicle
- Saturday hourly rate - £28/hour. Sunday hourly rate - £30/ hour (weekend work is optional)
- Discretionary Bonus. Based on company performance at 4%, paid annually.
- Phone - IPhone, PDA, Laptop - HP
- Personal Pension Scheme, (6% Employer Min 3% employee)
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Sales lead reward scheme - £50 per lead up to £250 if sale made.
- Tax free daily sustenance allowance - £4/day.
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application!