Horsham, West Sussex
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Field Service Engineer
Based in Horsham West Sussex
£30,000 - £40,000
A leading design and manufacturing company within the defence sector are in need of a Field Service Engineer to maintain, service and repair their complex Electro-Mechanical products. The role mainly sits within the marine defence sector of the business and would give someone a great opportunity to work with state of art products and systems integrated within the naval ships.
The position provides full training and opportunity to travel world-wide, all expenses paid for!
The Role - Field Service Engineer - West Sussex
- Support the maintenance, commissioning, repair work for my client's products and systems on site or on customers sites
- Fault find and troubleshoot systems and repair when necessary
- Produce technical documentation
- Assist the customers with demos/trials and technical support so they can understand the product and systems
- Produce risk assessments for the installation and commissioning activities
Skill/experience - Field Service Engineer - West Sussex
- Strong experience on working with electro-mechanical products
- Marine /Navy/Military / Defence background is advantageous
- Previous experience in writing technical fault reports
- Proficient in fault finding
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with customers on a technical level
- Flexibility with travel as required to travel worldwide with short notice
- Valid UK drivers' licence
If you are interested in hearing more and feel that the above suits your skill set, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'