Selby, North Yorkshire
£25000 - £31800 per annum + overtime, company car, pension
7 months ago
Field Service Engineer
Territory - Yorkshire
£25,000 - £31,800 + benefits
A brand, new field service engineering vacancy is now available for a reputable company specialising in the service, repair and maintenance of complex medical equipment such as ceiling track/mobile hoists, profiling beds, bath lifts, pressure care mattresses etc. The territory covered is Yorkshire with travel across the whole of the North on occassion if required.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company who have an excellent reputation with their customers for providing exceptional quality and customer service.
The role - Field Service Engineer - Yorkshire
- Carry out service, repair and maintenance on a range of medical equipment such as hoists, beds, pressure care mattresses, baths, slings, chairs etc.
- LOLER testing/inspection
- Recommend repairs and improvements to the customer and provide details to produce a quotation for prospective work such as replacement of wear and tear parts to avoid breakdowns between service visits and upgrades to improve the functionality of the equipment.
- Complete work reports and input them into the system
- Provide out of hours cover on a call out rota
- Responsible to maintain the company vehicle, its stock and tools as well as your company phone, tablet/laptop in good working order.
- Work closely with the sales team passing any potentially leads on, in order for it to be followed up internally
- Expereince working in the medical sector or on mobility equipment (essential)
- Previous experience carrying out service, repair and maintenance on either hoists or baths
- Flexibility to travel as part of a field based role
- Good customer service skills
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- £28,000 - £31,800 basic
- Hours - 45 per week (door to door, Monday - Friday)
- Overtime paid at x1.5
- On-call retainer- split between the team (usually 1 in 15 weeks)
- Company van with the option of personal use
- 23 days holiday + bank
- Regular team building and product training
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward thinking, strategic organisation who can offer growth and development! Click apply now to begin your application.
Please note; you will only be contacted, should you have the relevant skills/experience required.