£26000 - £31000 per annum + company van, overtime, pension
2 months ago
Field Service Engineer
Covering West London
£26,000 - £31,800 + benefits
A brand, new field service engineering vacancy is now available for a reputable company specialising in the service, repair and maintenance of complex medical mobility equipment, such as ceiling track/mobile hoists, profiling beds, bath lifts, pressure care mattresses etc.
This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing company who have an excellent reputation with their customers for providing exceptional quality and customer service.
The role - Field Service Engineer - West London
- Carry out service, repair and maintenance on a range of medical equipment such as hoists, beds, pressure care mattresses, baths lifts, slings, chairs etc.
- LOLER testing/inspection
- Recommend repairs and improvements to the customer and provide details to produce a quotation for prospective work such as replacement of wear and tear parts to avoid breakdowns between service visits and upgrades to improve the functionality of the equipment.
- Complete work reports and input them into the system
- Provide out of hours cover on a call out rota
- Responsible to maintain the company vehicle, its stock and tools as well as your company phone, tablet/laptop in good working order.
- Work closely with the sales team passing any potentially leads on, in order for it to be followed up internally
- Electrically-biased, electro-mechanical service and repair experience (at least 2 years experience)
- Experience reading circuit diagams, fault finding and/or using a multimetre
- Ideally experience in the medical mobility field
- Field based experience or experience being in a role that involves driving
- Flexibility to travel as part of a field based role
- Good customer service skills
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- £26,000 - £31,000 basic
- Hours - 45 per week (door to door, Monday - Friday)
- On-call retainer- split between the team (usually 1 in 15 weeks)
- Company van with the option of personal use
- 23 days holiday + bank
- Regular team building and product training
What happens next?
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward thinking, strategic organisation who can offer growth and development!
Click 'APPLY NOW' to begin your application. Should your CV be suitable a CBSbutler representative will be in touch within 5 working days.