£32000 - £37000 per annum
10 months ago
Field Service Engineer
Exciting new opportunity for a Field Service Engineer, to be working for a global leading medical technology company.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be required to service and repair high risk medical equipment such as anaesthesia, ventilators, heart bypass devices and cardiac balloon pumps found within critical care units and theatres.
Key responsibilities are as follows;
* To carry out routine servicing of equipment.
* To carry out electrical, electronic and mechanical, fault finding and repair.
* To carry out routine adjustments of equipment, where necessary.
* To maintain adequate stock levels of spare parts within guidelines.
* To maintain quality documentation records for submission to the customer via approved systems.
* To cultivate a positive rapport with the customer, always demonstrating first class interpersonal skills in a courteous and professional manner.
This role will be home based, covering London and the Southeast of England with occasional travel to Wales and East Anglia.
The successful candidate will be offered a package including;
* £32,000 - £37,000/pa
* Company car
* Discretionary annual bonus scheme - approx. 4%
* Lunch allowance
* Pension 6.5% ER 3% EE
* Private medical care
* Life Assurance
* 25 days holiday + bank holiday
* Laptop, phone and too
* Paid overtime
Skills and experience required:
* Electronic/electrical biased service and repair experience (medical or ex-military experience is a bonus but not essential)
* Experience in a field-based role
* UK driving licence
* Good customer service, team worker and communication skills
* HNC or equivalent in an engineering or related discipline (bonus but not essential)
What happens next?
Click APPLY NOW to being your application. Should you be suitable, a CBSbutler representative to contact you within 4 working days.