£28000 - £33000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Field Service Engineer - South East
£28,000 - £33,000 + excellent benefits
A global leading organisation specialising in the design, development and manufacture of medical decontamination/sterilisation equipment are seeking a field service engineer to cover the South East of England.
As one of the largest manufacturers specialising in sterilisation equipment used to decontaminate medical instrumentation, they are able to offer excellent training and progression opportunities!
Field Service Engineer accountabilities:
Along with other engineers, your territory will span across the South East. You will be responsible for the installation, commissioning, service, repair and maintenance of complex medical sterilisation equipment such as porous load autoclaves and endoscope re-processors.
- Install, service, repair and maintain medical sterilisation equipment such as autoclaves and endoscope re-processors
- Carry out vigorous testing (quarterly and annually) to the appropriate standards
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Carry out both electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair work
- Maintain adequate stock levels of parts
- Provide a high level of customer service
Experience required - Field Service Engineer
- Extensive service & repair experience working on electro-mechanical equipment
- Excellent electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair skills
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Proficient IT skills
- Full UK driving licence
- An interest in working within the medical field!
Package/benefits - Field Service Engineer
- Salary - £28,000 - £33,000 (depending on experience)
- Overtime paid at time and a half (mon-Fri)
- Company car
- 25 days' holiday + bank
- Saturday hourly rate - £28/hour. Sunday hourly rate - £30/ hour (weekend work is optional)
- Discretionary Bonus. Based on company performance at 4%, paid annually.
- Phone - IPhone, PDA, Laptop - HP
- Personal Pension Scheme, (6% Employer Min 3% employee)
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service x4
- Tax free daily sustenance allowance - £4/day.
Click APPLY NOW to start your application.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants you will only be contacted should you look suitable for the role.