North London, London
£28000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
Field Service Engineer - North London and South East England
£28,000 - £35,000 basic + company car + lunch allowance + paid overtime + bonus + private medical + private pension + 25 days holidays
An exciting new Field Service Engineering role is now available with one of the largest manufacturers and providers of sterilisation and decontamination services in the UK.
Company overview - Field Service Engineer
They are a global leading organisation manufacturing specialist medical sterilisation equipment, such as autoclaves, washer disinfectors and endoscope re-processors. Full training is provided to those without any exposure to this equipment, along with the opportunity to gain industry recognised certifications!
Job information - Field Service Engineer
The sucessful engineer will be responsible for the installation, repair, and routine servicing and testing of medical sterilisation equipment used to decontaminate medical instrumentation such as automated endoscope reprocessors (endoscope washers), autoclaves and/or washer disinfectors.
Other responsibilities include:
- Carry out both electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair
- Maintain adequate stock levels of spare parts
- Submit quality documentation to customers
- Build and establish positives relationships with customers
- Routine testing of equipment to the appropriate standards
- Be proactive with resolving technical issues
- Organise and prioritise a continuously changing workload, ensuring all customer queries are answered to in a timely manner
- Predominantly this role will be covering North West London however regular travel throughout London and the South East of England will be required. Flexibility to travel is essential.
Experience required - Field Service Engineer
- Service, repair and test experience working on complex electro-mechanical equipment (navy, RAF, REME, medical, production, laboratory and medical decontamination/sterilisation backgrounds etc.)
- Excellent electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair experience
- Ideally have an electrical bias
- Strong customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence (essential)
- An interest in working within the medical field.
Package/benefits - Field Service Engineer
- Salary - £28,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Overtime paid at time and a half (mon-Fri) x1.5
- Company car included for personal use
- 25 days' holiday + bank
- Saturday hourly rate - £28/hour. Sunday hourly rate - £30/ hour (weekend work is optional)
- Discretionary Bonus. Based on company performance at 4%, paid annually.
- Phone - IPhone, PDA, Laptop - HP
- Personal Pension Scheme, (6% Employer Min 3% employee)
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Sales lead reward scheme - £50 per lead up to £250 if sale made.
- Tax free daily lunch allowance - £4/d
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application!