Bathgate, West Lothian
£25000 - £29000 per annum + see advert
6 months ago
Field Service Engineer
Mechanical and electrical engineering skills
£25,000 - £29,000
A UK leading supplier of moving, handling and bathing products is now seeking an engineer to joing thier Field Service team.
As a well known, established and stable organisation, this company can offer job security and training for engineers with an interest in worrking within the much sought after medical field.
In addition to training and security, this rapidly expanding employer can also offer career progression!
The role - Field Service Engineer - Scotland (central)
As the field service repair engineer, you will be required to carry out service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a rage of medical equipment. This includes electro mechanical beds, pressure care mattresses, mobility hoists, through floor lifts, stair lifts etc.
Your territory will be central Scotland with occasional travel to the borders and North.
- Continually support customers by providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure Health and Safety practices are adhered to.
- Carry out LOLER inspection.
- Meet daily service maintenance and repair schedules.
- Completion of service visits via smart phone PDA device.
- Managing van stock levels and consumables, ensuring that, at all times the required stock levels. are maintained in line with achieving a first-time fix and the assigned daily workload.
- Adhere to Risk/Method Statements, and contract Operating Procedures
- Effectively communicate/escalate issues to the office scheduling team.
- Participate in the company call out rota and act as support in times of business need.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm (including travel). Overtime is paid for any hours beyond this.
You will need to be willing to take part in an on call rota (1 in 6 weeks).
What is required to apply? Strong mechanical skills
- Electrical diagnostics and fault finding skills
- Flexible to travel as part of a field based role
- Proficient IT skills
- Customer focused
What package is on offer?
- 28 days holiday
- Medicash scheme and company sick pay
- Death in service (2 x salary)
- Company van. Business use only.
- Paid overtime
What happens next?
Please click APPLY NOW to begin your application. Should you be suitable, a CBSbutler representative will be in contact.