£22000 - £23000 per annum + see advert
17 days ago
Seeking those with previous field-based experience in any industry with an interest in a more customer facing role within the medical field.
An independent UK manufacturer of specialist patient beds and pressure care mattresses used within the medical field, predominantly hospitals. With over 28 service centres UK wide, this well established and growing organisation can offer job security and stability with opportunities for training, development and progression.
As a Product Support Technician your role will be two fold;
- To provide pre-sales technical support to the internal sales teams, be it remotely or through contributing to sales presentations to customers
- To provide post-sales technical support to customers including installing, maintaining and safety testing products and offering 1st line remote support
Technical training is on offer - you do not need prior experience servicing, testing or repairing!
The aforementioned products include patient beds and pressure care mattresses.
You will be working closely with colleagues and customers such as hospital and care home staff, demonstrating exceptional team work and customer service.
To install and maintain the equipment and to attend sales presentations at customer sites, you will be required to travel regularly throughout the South West and South Wales.
The ideal candidate will be location in Bristol or the surrounding areas, with good routes into South Wales and down to the South West of England.
What is on offer?
- £23,000pa salary for a 37.5hr week
- Paid Overtime
- Company bonus - approx. 12% (not guaranteed)
- Private pension
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Internal rewards and recognition schemes
- Commercial / high street discounts
- Training and career progression
What is required to apply?
- Prior experience in a field-based or driving role
- Excellent customer service and inter-personal skills
- An interest (or experience) in engineering / a technical role
- A full, manual UK driving licence
Click the APPLY NOW button to being your application. Should you be suitable a CBSbutler representative will be in touch.