Field Service Engineer - Aerospace
£35000 - £39000 per annum + Corporate Package
over 1 year ago
AEROSPACE FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER - MECHANICAL
Located North/West Greater London
Up to £39,000
A world leader from the Aerospace sector is looking for a Field Service Engineer to work on their highly complex bespoke systems. My client has strong reputation within the aerospace industry for delivering excellence in engineering. You could be a part of this highly reputable company and be part of a company that makes a difference in the world.
You will be travelling initially around greater London area and the South East but leading to more extensive travel to Europe and Asia! You will get a company car, company credit card, work allowances, all milage is reimbursed and optional overtime.
THE ROLE - FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
- Visit customer facilities to carry out trial installation on development projects and feedback findings. Includes but not limited to installation of seats, inter seat sequencing systems and canopy fracturing/removal systems
- Visit customer's facilities to undertake installations, retrofit programmes, modifications and maintenance of my clients products.
- Convert seats based on specifications and be part of the installation team specifying changes and procedures for bespoke installations and modifications
- Deliver training to end-users on installation and initial preparation and immediate main activities and certify them to these standards.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS - FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
- HNC/BTECH/NVQ qualified or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding experience with Aircraft maintenance
- Previously worked in Aerospace/Aviation/Defence industry
- Strong knowledge of product maintenance techniques
- Interpersonal skills able to speak customers
- IT literate
If you are interested in this exciting position please do not hesitate and APPLY NOW!