East Midlands, England
£25000 - £27000 per annum
11 months ago
Field Service Engineer
Territory - East Midlands (Northernly region)
Ideally living in Derby/Leicester/Peterborough/Grantham
Salary - £25,000 - £27,000 (DOE) + On-call earnings
A leading supplier of medical equipment such as pressure care mattresses, profiling beds, hoists, and baths lifts and stair lifts.
They are a rapidly expanding organisation, able to offer excellent training with a well-structured career path.
The role - Field Service Engineer - East Midlands (Northernly region)
As the field service repair engineer, you will be required to carry out service, repair, maintenance, and fault finding on a rage of medical equipment such as stair lifts, through floor lift, profiling beds, mobility hoists, baths, bath lifts, pressure care mattresses and more.
- Continually support customers by providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure Health and Safety practices are adhered to.
- Carry out LOLER inspection.
- Meet daily service maintenance and repair schedules.
- Completion of service visits via smart phone PDA device.
- Managing van stock levels and consumables, ensuring that the required stock levels are maintained in line with achieving a first-time fix and the assigned daily workload.
- Adhere to Risk/Method Statements, and contract Operating Procedures
- Effectively communicate/escalate issues to the office scheduling team.
- Participate in the company call out rota and act as support in times of business need.
Requirements - Field Service Engineer - East Midlands (Northernly region)
- Experience working on either stair lifts, through floor lifts or mobility hoists
- Flexible to travel and stay away when required
- Proficient IT skills
- Customer focused
Package/benefits - Field Service Engineer - East Midlands (Northernly region)
- Salary - £25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience
- On call earnings - £4,200
- 28 days holiday
- Medicash scheme and company sick pay
- Death in service (2 x salary)
- Company van. Business use only.
- Paid overtime
Please click APPLY NOW to begin your application. Should you be suitable, a consultant will be in contact.