£26000 - £28000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Field Service Engineer - Healthcare Equipment
£26-28K basic + quarterly bonus + overtime + van
Must be living in: GU, RH, SO, PO or RG postcodes
Territory covering - South East with some travle into the South West (furthest will be Dorset)
A highly reputable engineering manufacturer and supplier (OEM) of medical mobility equipment are looking for a field service engineer to cover the South East. They are renowned for the quality of their medical equipment they provide to the NHS, care homes and community. With a strong team focus and great staff retention, they are seeking an experienced LOLER testing engineer to work in their expanding work force.
Key accountabilities - Field Service Engineer - Healthcare Equipment:
- Service, repair and maintenance on patient handling equipment such as hoists, beds and mattresses
- Liaise with customers to ensure an outstanding level of service is being delivered
- Advise on repairs and improvements to the customers
- Work with the sales team to maximise sales opportunities and leads
- Maintain company vehicle and ensure its stocked with the correct tools and parts
- Provide accurate time sheets ensuring all the correct information is documented
The successful field service engineer will have the following skills:
- Previous LOLER testing experience essential (certified is not required)
- Previous experience in repairing medical mobility equipment (e.g. hoists, beds, wheelchairs, stair lifts, etc.)
- Flexibility - able to carry out workload without regular disruptions and be happy to be part of an on call rota
- Able to communicate with customers, friendly attitude
- Full UK driving license
The package includes:
- £26-28,000 basic (dependent on experience)
- Paid overtime (x1.5 on weekends)
- Quarterly company bonus
- On call rota - 1 in 4-6 weeks - £50 for being on call (£100 if bank holiday week) + £50 per call out + overtime pay
- Van, tools, phone, laptop/tablet provided
- 21 days holiday + bank (you will acquire 2 extra days for not being sick in a year)
This is a field based role, so whilst exact hours cannot be promised, hours are generally 8am-5pm (door-to-door). Please note there is also an on-call rota (1 week in every 4-6 weeks).
This organisation really do have that family feel and are able to offer a well-structured career path for their employees, allowing growth and development to progress.
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application!