£28000 - £30000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Field Service Engineer - Healthcare Equipment
Covering Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, North London
A leading manufacturer and supplier of healthcare equipment such as hoists, beds and mattresses, are seeking an experienced field service engineer to cover a territory spanning across Bedfordshire and East England.
With excellent employee retention and a well-structured career path, this is a great opportunity for an engineer looking for additional training, and to work for a stable organisation with strong organic growth!
- Service, repair and maintenance on a range of healthcare equipment such as ceiling track hoists, profiling beds, pressure care mattresses etc.
- Carry out LOLER testing and inspection
- Liaise with customers to ensure an excellent level of service is being delivered
- Advise on repairs and improvements to the customers
- Work with the sales team to maximise sales opportunities and leads
- Maintain company vehicle and ensure its stocked with the correct tools and parts
- Provide accurate time sheets ensuring all the correct information is documented
Experience/skills required - Field Service Engineer - Healthcare Equipment
- Previous LOLER testing experience is essential
- Previous experience in repairing medical mobility equipment (e.g. hoists, beds, mattresses, recliner chairs, through floor lifts, stair lifts etc.)
- Flexible to carry out workload without regular disruptions and be happy to be part of an on call rota
- Able to communicate with customers with friendly attitude
- Full UK driving license
Package/benefits - Field Service Engineer - Healthcare Equipment
- £28,000 - £30,000 basic salary
- Paid overtime (time on weekdays and x1.5 on weekends)
- Quarterly company bonus based on company profit
- On call rota - 1 in 4-6 weeks - £50 for being on call (£100 if bank holiday week) + £50 per call out + overtime pay
- Van, tools, phone, laptop/tablet provided
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.