£29000 - £32000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Field Service Engineer - Medical
£29,000 - £32,000
Covering Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth and Northern Hampshire
A leading manufacturer and supplier of medical equipment are seeking an experienced field service engineer to cover Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth and Northern Hampshire, carrying out planned and preventative maintenance, LOLER inspections and repairs on their product range.
This organisation have excellent employee retention, are able to offer structured career progression, and is a great opportunity for an engineer looking for additional training.
Key accountabilities - Field Service Engineer - Medical Equipment:
- Service, repair and maintenance of medical equipment such as moving and handling equipment and hoists, patient beds, pressure care products etc.
- Carry out LOLER testing
- Liaise with customers to ensure an excellent level of service is being delivered
- Advise on repairs and improvements to the customers
- Work with the sales team to maximise sales opportunities and leads
- Maintain company vehicle and ensure its stocked with the correct tools and parts
- Provide accurate time sheets ensuring all the correct information is documented
Experience/skills required - Field Service Engineer - Medical Equipment:
- Previous LOLER testing experience essential
- Previous experience in repairing similar medical equipment (e.g. hoists, beds, wheelchairs, stair lifts, etc.)
- Flexibility - able to carry out workload without regular disruptions and be happy to be part of an on-call rota
- Able to communicate with customers, friendly and personable
- Full UK driving license
The package includes:
- £27,000 - £32,000 basic (dependent on experience)
- Company van, phone, laptop, uniform and tools
- Paid overtime (time on weekdays and x1.5 on weekends)
- On call rota - 1 in 5 weeks (optional) - £50 per week retained (£100 if bank holiday week) + enhanced hourly rate for call out time
- 40 hour week door to door
- Healthcare benefits (life cover, healthcare dental etc.)
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Overnight stays will be compensated for + £25 per night supplement + expenses paid
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.