£25000 - £27000 per annum
8 months ago
Field Service Engineer - Healthcare
Up to £27,000
Reading and surrounding areas
An expanding, global market leader in the Medical field is now looking for a new Field Service Engineer to join their field service team covering mainly Reading and the surrounding areas.
The company promotes a family balance therefore; they do not require you to do on call, evening or weekend work.
The role will involve the installation, repair and maintenance of medical and mobility equipment including beds, mattresses, couches, baths, trolleys and hoists. You must have LOLER testing experience.
Other responsibilities - Field Service Engineer:
- Carry out electrical, electronic and mechanical fault finding and repair both on and off site
- Provide a high level of service to ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining professional and courteous
- Ensure all records are maintained appropriately by processing all necessary documentation
- Follow up visits for repairs/servicing in a timely manner
- Ensure customer service issues are dealt with accordingly including feedback to the relevant business areas
- Salary of up to £27,000 depending on experience
- Company van & tools
- Staying away allowance
- Full manufacturer training and support to engineers
- No on-call/weekend working!
- Working hours - 8.30am - 5.30pm - reasonable work schedule to allow a work-life balance
- Service Engineering experience in a relevant field e.g. with hoists, stair lifts, wheelchairs, patient beds, assistive bathing equipment, pressure care equipment etc.
- LOLER testing is essential
- Experience in PAT testing
- Strong mechanical and electrical fault finding and repair skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Team player with good customer service and communication skills.
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application!