Field Service Engineer - Medical Equipment
£27,000 + Excellent benefits!
Covering SL, RG, TW and KT postcodes - must live in either of these to apply!
A highly reputable organisation is seeking a Field Service Engineer to join their Field Service Team and work on their range of medical sterilisation equipment, also known as benchtop autoclaves. For those with no medical experience this is an excellent opportunity to break into the much sought after medical sector, where training can be provided!
The service engineer will be responsible for installing, testing, servicing and repairing the specialist medical autoclave equipment covering SL, RG, TW & KT postcodes but may spread to the surrounding areas.
What is on offer for the successful Field Engineer?
- Salary - £27,000 pa
- Service Bonus scheme (OTE circa £2000-8000 PA)
- Hours are 40 per week (Monday - Friday)
- Company car/van
- Company mobile/PDA and laptop
- Pension Scheme paying 6.5% of salary when employee pays for 5%
- West Field Health cash plan scheme
- Life Assurance 2 x salary
What is required to apply for this Field Service Engineer position?
- Experience servicing Electro-Mechanical products e.g. white goods, brown goods, printers, copiers, domestic appliances, ATMs, vending machines, coffee machines, ex-REME engineers etc.
- Troubleshooting and fault diagnostics skills
- Repair and service expertise
- Must be a customer focused individual
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- A full UK driving license
- DBS clearable
Please click APPLY NOW to learn more about the role!