City of London
£28000 - £32000 per annum
14 days ago
A leading UK firm of accountants and business advisers' firm, who've been helping their clients since the 1920s have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join their team in London.
Key responsibilities include: - Finance Administrator
- Administer a portfolio of insolvency appointments, both corporate and personal, under the supervision of a Manager and Partner.
- Meet all statutory deadlines and progress portfolio in a timely manner
- An ability to manage own workloads to meet demands and communicate openly with progress on portfolio with stakeholders
- Communicate with directors, debtors, creditors and introducers both verbally and written
- Draft letters and emails
- Bank statement analysis
- Attend interviews of directors/debtors
- Support the Firm's external networking occasionally and attend functions with clients.
Required Skills and Experience: - Finance Administrator
- Experience of working in a professional environment in a similar role
- A keen attention to detail and diligence in their work
- An understanding of insolvency principles and a desire to work in the corporate recovery sector
- Excellent organisation and communication skills are essential (both written and verbal).
- Advanced MS Excel and Word skills
- An active team player
- Motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Ability to manage own workloads and drive to completion
- Ability to prioritise work and meeting deadlines
- The desire to increase own technical knowledge by attending courses (R3 - Introduction to Insolvency), reading material and joining meetings
- To progress to Administrator you will show a sound knowledge of both corporate and personal
- 12-18 months solid experience in Finance/Accountancy
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.
Finance Administrator | London