CDI - 1174266_1651070727
Up to £700 per day
5 months ago
Job title: Firewall Network Architect
Contract: 6 months+
Rate: £700 per day inside ir35
DV security clearance is required for this role
I am recruiting a Network Architect with a strong knowledge and experience in Firewalls for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating within the UK defence sector. You will join an existing dynamic Networks Practice. You will work closely with the Solution Owners to produce design documentation, on a wide variety of network solutions, which vary in size and complexity.
- Practical skills and knowledge in Firewalls, Networking, Infrastructure, and Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Network Management, SIEM and automation solutions (either network or infrastructure).
- Creation of high-level solution designs covering multiple technology areas proposing technologies from a variety of industry leading vendors that optimally align with the existing technology environment, meet business and technical requirements, and specify system security measures.
- Leading on solution design work, prototyping and delivery.
- Leading on creating solution prototypes covering physical build and emulated environment tools.
- Ideally knowledge of migrating from legacy technologies and adopting new capabilities.
- Fortinet Fortigate appliances
- McAfee Sidewinder devices
- Forcepoint Sidewinder appliances
- Juniper 1500 devices
- Cisco ASA devices
- Knowledge of application protocols
If you are interested in this role, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829