CDI - 1173746_1642670986
£70000 - £75000 per annum
4 months ago
Job Role: Gateways Application Architect - (21000BJ4)
Vacancy type: Permanent
Salary: £70k - £75k Plus 15% bonus and £6k car allowance
Location: Hampshire (Hybrid working available)
Security Clearance: Level SC security clearance is required for this role
A client of mine who are an IT systems integrator who operate within the UK defence sector are looking for a Gateways Architect with experience in the design, implementation and the support and management of gateway solutions. They are looking for SMEs, to join our existing Practice. Working closely with the Programme and Project Managers to deliver the required gateways designs within all work streams. The Gateways Application Architect holder will own aspects of the technical solution as well as working with senior stakeholders to elaborate their requirements for future change whilst ensuring there is no impact on the overall architectural solution.
- The responsibility for the complete ownership of the solution from design, through prototyping and test to implementation.
- The responsibility for the delivery of ongoing change and enhancements to the solution in response to evolving customer requirements.
- The troubleshooting and problem solving through all the stages above.
- Once in production the early life support and the mentoring and coaching of the support team(s).
- Proven track record of creating High Level Designs, Low Level Designs, BOM's and support documentation For secure web and email gateways
- Demonstrable pre-sales and bid experience and can produce impact assessments for new Request for Change (RFC) documents.
- Previous experience working alongside the customer to derive requirements.
- Demonstrable commercial and financial awareness.
- Experienced in producing technical approaches and leading medium to large-scale migrations.