£40000 - £50000 per annum
10 months ago
Rate: Negotiable between £40,000 and £50,000
A provider of leading-edge solutions for a diverse range of customers working in the geospatial domain is looking for a GIS Consultant to join the team and help their customers to derive the most value from their suite of image analysis software. You'll help a diverse range of clients to make customized tools with an emphasis on web-based solutions.
You will enjoy a large amount of interaction with customers and users, so it's essential to be able to communicate professionally. You will be excited by this environment and have a good mix of programming and geo-related skills.
*** Please be aware that that due to some of the end clients that you will be dealing with this is an SC Cleared role ***
Your skills and experience:
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and domains
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience scoping and planning software development projects
- Existing UK security clearance or eligibility
- Experience with Geospatial products and GIS applications (e.g. ESRI, ENVI, IDL)
- Experience with common web
- Experience with cloud deployment, hosting technology solutions, Platform as a Services (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) would be an advantage
- Experience developing software in the Geospatial domain
Apply now and I will call to discuss this role and your situation in more depth.