New Malden, Surrey
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Hardware Systems Engineer
British passport holder
Situated in Surrey
Up to £50,000
A global Marine and Defence company looking for a Hardware Systems Engineer.
The company - Hardware Systems Engineer - Surrey
My client is a global Marine and defence company who been in the marine industry for over 100 years. They design and manufacture high tech advanced navigation equipment and technology that they supply for the military.
The role - Hardware Systems Engineer- Surrey
The Hardware Systems Engineer will be responsible for the electrical design and hardware integration, this will enable to support the design and development for their integrated platform management and control systems for the company.
- Design and develop hardware solutions for electronic control systems
- Interpret and develop customer requirements
- Produce technical documentation
- Provide support to all of the subcontractors
- Integrate off-the-shelf electrical/electronic equipment
- HMC/HND/Degree on electrical or electronic engineering or equivalent experience
- Systems engineering experience
- Design and integrate complex electronic or electrical systems and equipment
- Analyse components and subassemblies
- System or hardware testing with verification
- Worked on embedded hardware and electronic interfaces
- Knowledge of environmental and EMC standards
- Electrical schematics
If this role appeals to you and want to pursue a fantastic opportunity. Please click 'APPLY NOW'