£80000 - £120000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Head Of Cyber Operations
Based in Hampshire
Between £80,000 - £120,000 per annum DOE
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Cyber Security Operations with a passion and interest in Cyber Security to join our growing team. The cyber operations teams provide managed cyber security services to varied clients globally on a 24/7 basis and take direct responsibility of protection clients networks and IT systems. Operations are split between managed security controls, soc / siem monitoring and response and consultancy & project works.The role of the Head of Cyber Securiy Operations is to lead the delivery of all services to clients and to manage the UK and remote teams to deliver effectively. The successful candidate will drive growth and improvement in the security services provided and will help to maintain, grow and develop customer relationships.
* To take ownership and manage all aspects of managed service delivery across the technical teams
* To formulate and / or re-engineer delivery processes & procedures
* Define and build a highly skilled team of technical security professionals covering multiple areas of cyber including, SOC, Engineering, Infosec and architecture.
* To organise, attend and chair Customer Service Meetings & Service Reviews
* To manage and encourage Contract Renewals for all SOC Customers
* To promote exceptional customer satisfaction
* To effectively prioritise work in line with customer Service Level Agreements, internal Key Performance Indicators, Objectives and adhoc management requests
* Previous experience of working in a similar role
* Have a wealth of experience in cyber security and understand the principles of cyber security, risk management, compliance and project management.
* Experience creating and following processes for Incident Management, Event Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, Service Design & Transition, and 3rd Party Supplier Management
* Has a deep commitment to and passion for Continual Service Improvement
* Ability to communicate at all levels; strong written and spoken communication skills
* Ability to produce documentation for customer RFP, RFI and proposals
* Is able to stay calm under pressure
* Experience of working to GDPR regulations
* Experience of working in an ISO 27001 & ISO 20000-1 compliant environment
* Management & Leadership Training or Certifications
* ITIL Foundation, Specialist, Strategist or Leader Certifications
* CompTIA Security+ / CompTIA CYSA+
* Passion for Information technology / Information security
* A focus around cyber security, including professional certifications: CISSP, CISM, ISO27001, SANS etc.