Horsham, West Sussex
£25000 - £28000 per annum
7 months ago
Based in Horsham West Sussex
Paying up to £28,000
An opening for a HR Officer has arisen and is required by one of my clients who designs and manufacturers complex tracking and surveillance equipment for the defence industry. This role is a permanent opportunity, and you will be joining the HR Team to provide a professional service and effectively manage the administration duties.
You will be joining 2 existing members of the HR team who will train you up to my client standards and understand what my client does and how they operate.
The Role - HR Officer - West Sussex
- Provide HR advice on a range of HR issues and ensure they are in line with the policies and procedures.
- Support employee relations issues (Absence management, performance management, disciplinaries and grievances)
- Co-ordinate all recruitment activities
- Work with hiring manager to create and update job profiles and adverts.
- Manager candidates and track their application process
- Support the on boarding process
- Manage and process the probation reviews and related tasks
- Work with the HR team to coordinate HR workshops and presentations.
- Maintaining the HR Team Shared Drive and employee electronic and paper based personnel files in accordance with GDPR regulations
Experience/Skills -HR Officer - West Sussex
- Be CIPD part qualified or working this qualification
- Can be graduate with at least 2 years' experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
- IT literate - previous exposure to HR systems preferably PeopleHR
- Able to work under pressure
- Good team player
- Able to work on your own
- Strong bubbly personality
If you are interested in this exciting position above and want to grow in your HR career this is perfect place to be. So do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW' if you want to hear more.