Birmingham, West Midlands
£400 - £440 per day
about 1 month ago
HR Process Analyst
£400 - £440 per day Inside IR35
Based in Birmingham / also remote work available
6 month contract
Corporate Functions help deliver our strategy and plans for growth. We shape and steer the direction of the business by managing our people, finances, shared services and buildings. We also oversee our legal, regulatory and compliance obligations too.
The primary role of the Process Analyst is to design the future HR processes as part of the HR Transformation Programme, ensuring that the new end-to-end processes are efficient, provide an improved colleague experience and deliver measurable benefits. You will run bench-marking activity were required to identify process efficiencies and determine resource models to run the future state.
Supporting project teams in:
* maintaining and reviewing process documentation (ARIS Connect experience desirable)
* identifying process risks, capturing automated controls and developing / implementing manual controls in the business (financial control or SOX background ideal)
* considering risk management during project activities
* formulating solutions to address issues identified.
* Working with the 2nd Line of Defence to ensure key risks for Financial Reporting are identified, documented and controlled.
Problem solving and decision making:
* Ability to manage complexity.
* Ability to remove internal / external barriers.
* Accurate and concise writing skills to create analysis reports, documentation and recommendations.
* Competent negotiation and influencing skills needed to challenge peers, leaders and suppliers to achieve the best customer outcomes
* Understand the perspectives and agenda of stakeholders and take this into account when communicating
* ICOFR and / or SOX background
* MS Excel for information analysis and producing management information to support recommendations.
* MS PowerPoint.
* ARIS Connect process design
* Process design
Connected leaders' behaviours Experience you would be expected to have
* You learn from each experience, success or setback, continually improving and adapting your plans to achieve the best results
* You invite collaboration, recognising that different teams and partners can contribute to create more innovative solutions.
* Process re-use drives efficiency across CX
* Processes move to publication
* Setting process targets / SLAs