ICT Release Analyst
SC Cleared/ BPSS - Permanent
Our client in Basingstoke has an excellent opportunity for someone to join their team and provide assistance in their release and deployment team.
Good organisation skills and good attention to detail
Needs to have a genuine interest in learning lots of different things
Looking for someone with a background in Patching and Jira, looking to enhance their skillset.
I am looking for somoene, keen to progres within their career. This role has the oppourtunity for fast progression within the team, training and guidance from your seniors.
Provide release management, governance role
Check everything before it goes to change management
A lot of reporting
Defect manager to account
Fixed in timely manor
Patch management - to potential progress into SME.
In return you'll receive:
- 25 days annual leave (with the ability to buy/sell up to 10days) + bank holidays
- Company Pension contribution
- Eligible for Annual Discretionary Bonus (Personal and Company targeted)
- Corporate discount scheme (discounts on cinema, restaurants etc.)
- Learning and Development
- Working for an organisation who invest in their team (subscriptions, certifications)
Priding themselves as a Global organisation with a long list of achievements, now successfully providing to over 100 countries.
Supporting diversity, health and wellbeing in the workplace whilst being renowned as a responsible business
Believing people are their biggest asset, they actively promote career progression within the company, you'll be working with those who share your skills and passion for IT, whilst working in an environment with the latest cutting-edge technology.