£449 - £451 per day
about 2 years ago
6 Months +
In House Solicitor - Aerospace
£450 a day
A well respected defence company are looking for an Solicitor to join them and take on a varied and challenging in-house role.
- Providing timely advice to senior management, commercial, project management and procurement teams on a variety of legal topics.
- Evaluating risks regarding business decisions and operations.
- Identifying compliance and governance issues.
- Drafting and negotiating high value commercial contracts and advising on flow down of terms to subcontractors.
- Assessing multiple inputs and impacts with a variety of stakeholders.
- PQE solicitor or barrister (English law or dual qualified).
- Proven counselling experience in a business environment. Well-versed in how businesses operate.
- In-depth knowledge of commercial law and commercial contracts.
- Desirable but not essential are:
- Exposure to DEFCONS and public procurement rules.
- Reviewing agreements for the provision of satellite services and advising on issues arising.
- Drafting skills.
- Ability to identify legal issues and risks and propose pragmatic solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks.
- Ability to make good judgments and apply analytical skills.
- First class communication skills.
- Ability to achieve SC clearance.
Apply now and I will call to discuss this role and your experience in more depth