£65000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
over 1 year ago
Information Security Manager
One of Europe's largest entertainment companies are looking for an Information Security Manager with a strong GRC - Governance, Risk and Compliance focus.
The role of Information Security Manager will be to ensure the successful delivery of security and risk services. Reporting to the Head of IT Operations you will be responsible for maintaining Information Security policies and controls, in addition to application, infrastructure and network security. In return, they will offer a challenging and rewarding role, career development, an empowered and supportive working environment and a competitive reward package.
- Successful candidates will have supported and managed the on-going ISO 27001 audit activities
- Execute audits efficiently including analysis of business data and IT systemas a standalone review
- Carry out continual improvement process with risk assessments in both methodology and scope by testing and evaluation
- Review and evaluate internal controls and compliance with IT security policies and procedures
- Knowledge and implementation experience of security best including UK Government security requirements
- Holder of key security industry qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001, CRISC
This is an excellent opportunity for an Information Security Manager to work for a forward thinking, front runner within the Info Sec arena. For more details please send through your cv to Alex Froude