Infrastructure Architect- Automation
Perm full time
SC Cleared or eligible for SC clearance
Location: Berkshire with travel to customer sites
Salary DOE + Car Allowance + Bonus
Are you a qualified Solution Architect who can design and build Workload Automation systems and who is able to demonstrate significant knowledge and experience of tools for:
- Automation of server builds in virtual environments
- Automation of software configuration and server housekeeping
- Automation of Incident logging and scripting for automated fixes
- Automation of common service delivery tasks (e.g. user account management)
- Reporting on the delivery of service via automated tools.
- Can you demonstrate:
- Experience of Automation Tool design and deployment for major IT systems
- Experience of Planning and Costing toolset deployments for bids
- A strong operational understanding of IT system monitoring and event management
- A strong operational understanding of IT Service and Support
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
- The ability to write persuasive and targeted proposal documents.
- Technical knowledge of common business IT infrastructures and the tools required to automate them efficiently
- Ability to plan the deployment of new tools and the resources needed to build, test and roll out successfully
- Negotiating, bringing consensus, with previous experience of running workshops
- Written communications - clear technical writing and presentation
- Leadership skills for team co-ordination and motivation.