11 months ago
6 month contract
Infrastructure Architect - Unified Comms / Messaging
DV cleared - Basingstoke - 6 month contract
Competitive Daily Rate - call me to discuss
Unified Comms, chat, presence, secure voice, VC, desktop sharing, email messaging, and integration with external unified comms services.
They identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions.
Responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. Changes to service, process, organization, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision.
* Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Customer Solution Architect [CSA] for large, complex solutions.
* Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
* Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
* Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
* Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
* Contributes to definition of customers' overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.