about 2 years ago
Wintel Development Engineer
6 Month + Contract
Work under the direction of the LBS Technical Lead.
- The WINTEL Engineer will provide support to activities including but not limited to the development of:
- the Windows element of the LBS UAD based training solution
- a Windows 10 image (USB/WDS) for the LBS UADs
- a Windows 2K12 image (USB/WDS) for the LBS nodes
- Develop build instructions for the builds referenced above
- Support the Volume Roll Out if required
Mandatory Skills Required:
- The required resources are as follows:
- The WINTEL Engineer will support the LBS Build Team by providing additional development and documentation capability.
- The WINTEL Engineer will be an experienced WINTEL Engineer with development, delivery and documentation experience and knowledge.
- They will have significant experience of WINDOWS 2K12, HYPER V and L3 / L4 support fault finding.