Up to £300 per day
3 months ago
Duration: 6 months
Salary: Circa £300 a day
* valid SC clearance essential *
Role: Infrastructure Engineer / Support Engineer / IT engineer
- To assure legacy Training equipment hosted across 14 sites of the Navy project estate, are in good working condition. Itemise any raise defects
- Itemise any raise defects
- Work closely with the Due Diligence teams to review the site documentation and assess the equipment for service ability and record any deficiencies
-Create an overall report on needed changes and improvements. Covering a number of Naval Training sites with potential travel including Portsmouth, Poole down to Lands' End Cornwall.
- Knowledge of Network and Server infrastructure, cabling and configuration of infrastructure within 42 u racks.
-VMware Technologies, Core Windows 2012 Server Technology including in depth knowledge of at least 3:
-Understanding of GPO and Active Directory
-User Account Management
-Analysis of Windows Log Files
-Microsoft SQL Server
-Microsoft Exchange 2010
-Skype for business
-Cisco and general networking
-Demonstrable problem solving and analytical skills
-Effective inter-personal skills
-Customer service orientation
-Ability to work alone whilst under pressure
-Enthusiastic team player
-Knowledge of networked environments (support, implementation or theory)
-Flexible, adaptable & customer-orientated
-Ability to perform known, existing implementation solutions, return to baseline configuration of routers and switches if and when required
-Ability to work at short notice (within reason) when required away from normal place of work - Security Clearance (Blue).
CBSbutler is acting as an employment business for this role.