£440 - £480 per day
almost 2 years ago
Infrastructure Engineer - DV Cleared
12 Month Contract
£440-480 per day DOE outside IR35
An experienced Infrastructure Engineer is required for this interesting and challenging role.
We require a motivated and skilled IT engineer to work as part of a small team of IT specialists who support a standalone secure system that underpins a scientific analysis capability for approximately 60 users, providing a range of capabilities and services to produce reference material, core skill training and publications to MoD customers.
The Team are responsible for the maintenance and development of the system, including supporting IT Health Check and accreditation activities. The job holder will be expected to provide expert advice and guidance to the user community and to forge and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, customers, strategic partners and 3rd party suppliers.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Client (Win 7 & 10) and Server (2012R2, 2016, 2019) administration including :-
o Windows Active Directory and Group Policy
o PowerShell scripting
o System Centre Configuration Manager
o Windows auditing.
o Windows Server Update Services
* IT hardware fault finding
* Experience of version control technologies
* Experience of working within an IT service desk or administration environment
* Qualification to A level/NVQ standard or professional qualification in a relevant subject and/or equivalent experience
* The job is open to UK nationals and is subject to DV clearance and Sensitive Post Checks (SPC).