CDI - 1201269_1667574302
Up to £600 per day
7 months ago
Job Title: Integration Manager
Contract: 6 months+
Rate: £600 per day inside ir35
SC security clearance is required for this role
I am looking for an Integration manager for a client of mine who are a leading IT Systems Integrator operating within the UK Defence sector and central government space. As the Integration Manager you will be responsible for the installation and configuration of software and hardware in a locked-down environment, both to workstations and servers, following designs where applicable, and the scripting of such an installation to ensure unattended installation by less skilled teams or automated deployment on multiple (perhaps thousands of) machines.
- Successful integration/scripting of applications/products/solutions within defined task timescales
- Creation of a hardened Linux (specific OS not known) build VM template, using public domain Ansible OS hardening scripts.
- Installation of a YUM Repository on an internet connected VM, and a process for transferring packages from an internet connected repository into a repository in an air gapped environment .
- Creation of a PXE Server, with YUM package repository and DHCP which will operate in an air gapped environment.
- Creation of a Linux Build Image to be served from the PXE Server, with kickstart scripting to achieve an unattended install of a base OS, configuring install language, disk, etc.
- Demonstrable experience working on the automated deployment of infrastructure solutions, both open source and proprietary.
- SuSE/Redhat Enterprise software
- Bash scripting
- PXE booting
- HPC Cluster software (cluster management, scheduling, monitoring)
- LDAP/AD authentication
Skills set required:
- Mandatory Skills Required:
- Knowledge on RHEL/Centos, Debien/Ubuntu, Suse
- Knowledge of Linux shell and scripting
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation with any of the following: Puppet, Chef, Ansible or equivalent
- Knowledge of Docker container technology
- Knowledge of virtualisation and "baremetal" provisioning
- Experience of Linux OS Hardening using: SELinux, iptables/firewallD, PKI
- Good understanding of Networking/LDAP/DNS/DHCP services/Monitoring solutions
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this avert or call me n 01737 821029 ir 07766 512829