CDI - 1201643_1673019179
£600 - £650 per day
22 days ago
Job title: Integrator
Contract: 6 months+
Rate: £650 per day inside ir35
SC security clearance is required for this role
- Possessing excellent scripting skills in Powershell and Python, this role will be responsible for taking product configuration design and packaging it - enabling the re-deployment of one or more software packages in an automated and verifiable way.
- Work as part of a multi skilled agile team, where teamwork is paramount. The role will be challenging and varied, where cross training is expected, and challenges shared.
- Owning the delivery of a work package from design, through prototyping, ensuring the work package meets functional and non-functional requirements. The skills necessary to troubleshoot and problem solve. The candidate will script repeatable unit tests to exercise functionality, which will account for desired and undesired outcomes.
- The candidate will be responsible for the delivery of ongoing change to the work package, in response to evolving user requirements.
- Candidates must an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows systems administration within an enterprise environment - delivery of configuration change via GPO, Registry, Filesystem, Powershell cmdlets or, WMI, as well as Windows Update and patching mechanisms, including Windows Installer.
- Experience in the development and delivery of software using Agile Methodologies
- Active Directory, PKI, VMWare virtualisation, Windows Server 2019 and the creation of gold builds, System hardening (GPOs etc.), Nexus configuration repositories,
- PowerShell and Python for scripting, automation, or test creation
- Configuration and automation using Ansible, Terraform.
- Automated test execution using Robot framework.
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829