£35000 - £38000 per annum
about 2 years ago
IT Infrastructure & Network Engineer
Company: Construction Technology Consultancy
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
IT Infrastructure & Network Engineer: The primary function of the IT Infrastructure & Network Engineer role is to ensure that the company's Data Centre and Network infrastructure is maintained, operated and managed to agreed service levels. This infrastructure includes all servers (physical & virtual), central data storage, network devices, security appliances, telephony and conferencing & presentation services (voice and video). The role requires excellent Customer focus and Customer Service skills, as well as a good working knowledge of ITIL Service Management processes and technical server, network and telephony management skills to ensure the server, storage, network, security, telephony & presentation devices are configured to comply with internal and external standards such as ISO 27001.
Your new Company: A world class construction technology consultancy with a global client base.
You will have:
- ITILv3 Foundation and have proven experience delivering & supporting IT Infrastructure, to improve the data centre and/or network computing environment, preferably within medium sized companies.
- Experience of configuring & managing IT Infrastructure compliant with security best practice aligned to a recognised cyber-security standard such as; ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, Gov.UK PSN CoCo or Cyber-Essentials.
- 'Hands-on' experience of delivering high-quality IT Services to monitor, manage & secure IT infrastructure across Microsoft Windows Server (2008, 2012 & 2016) and vmWare (v5.5+) corporate environments
- Experience of administrating Active Directory services, including DNS, DHCP and Group Policy.
- Experience of taking ownership of User's issues, ensuring incident and problems are investigated, diagnosed and resolved or services are recovered within a reasonable timeframe, escalating where necessary.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role and your situation in more depth