Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£400 - £450 per day
over 2 years ago
IT Project Manager - Office 365 Rollout
Currently working with a Global client looking for an experienced IT Project Manager on an initial 3 month basis as they continue their Digital Transformation. You will be responsible for a network-wide Office 365 roll out and requires someone with a wealth of experience in Office 365, systems implementation whislt able to navigate a successful end to end implementation.
You will be working with stakeholders across all levels, managing the various silos associated with the O365 roll out. Some of the project work involved will be completing and maintaining the organisations project documentation during the project lifecycle, oversee the day-to-day running of the projects, reporting progress to the Programme Manager, manage project delivery, issues and risks.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Experienced in project managing a Office 365 roll outs
* Experienced managing a variety of stakeholders across all levels of the business including third party suppliers
* Previous experience managing a system implementation roll outs
* Previous experience working with high user volumes
* "Post roll out" experience including using the product, training staff and creating training aids on best practice
* A strong understanding of Office 365 * Able to lead and motivate others
For more information apply now