£230 - £270 per day
3 months ago
IT Support Analyst - Microsoft Defender (ATP)
Location: London but can be covered remotely
Clearance: NPPV2, NPPV3 OR SC Cleared
Duration: 3 Months initially
Rate: £250 a day (Outside IR35)
You will join a customer-facing IT team, where you will release emails quarantined by O365 ATP in line with internal policy and processes to ensure operational needs/activity are met and not interrupted. Content of emails may be explicit and sensitive in nature.
The role will see you:
- Responsible for enquiries and service requests via Service Now related to the email and web access service.
- Respond to, emails and phone enquiries in relation to web access or email issues. Route to the correct resolver group within the team or appropriate 3rd party supplier/s.
- Monitor and manage the service request queue on the Service Now service management tool
- Responsible for inputting and drafting the monthly Service Management report, ensuring that any local work instructions are maintained and draft any new local work instructions when necessary.
- Proactively monitor usage of Egress licences to ensure efficient use of resources and to make significant cost savings by reducing underutilised and duplicate accounts.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role and your situation in more depth