£29000 - £31500 per annum
about 2 years ago
IT Support Engineer - 1st line / 2nd line Support
An organisation specialising in the creation of medical traceability software are seeking an IT Support Engineer to join their Technical Service team.
The role will involve software installation, maintenance and the troubleshooting of issues, to provide both 1st and 2nd line support. There will also be the opportunity to work closely with developers in the provision of 3rd line support.
This IT Support position will mainly be offering remote customer support via telephone, email and an online ticketing systems with the occassional requirement for on-site support and customer site visits. Flexibility to travel and stay away on occassions is therefore required.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance both on-site and/or remote depending on solution
- Provide 1st line and 2nd line IT support and help to customers solving any issues and answering questions related to their integrated workflow solution
- Offer IT support using the telephone, email, support ticketing system, remote tools and on-site customer visits
- Ensure a high level of customer focus and satisfaction by responding to cases quickly and efficiently and in line with standards
- Trouble shoot and where possible reproduce issues to identify/propose solutions on software, hardware and operational issues
- Prior IT Support experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Servers (2008 or higher)
- Windows support experience
- Experience with SQL (beneficial NOT essential)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be flexible to travel across the UK around 25% of the time with the rest being office based in Bristol
- £29,000 - £31,500
- Private pension
- Excellent progression opportunities!