£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Benefits: 5% annual bonus, pension, health care, income protection and life assurance with relocation allowance available.
Location: Paignton Devon
Role: Junior Product Design/ Product Development Engineer
You have the opportunity to join an award winning company that manufacture products in the Optical data transmission industry. They are working with top brands such as Nortel, Huawei, and Cisco and their products operate in data centres and transmission hubs. The primarily responsibility for my client is to manufacture products to help increase broadband speed worldwide.
- Degree qualified in Electronics, Optics, Physics or equivalent
- You will have Experience with Optical Communication systems, components and design.
- Have previous knowledge of practical measurement techniques, data correlation and result analysis
- Be Familiar with use of software to automate laboratory measurements
- Experience with RF or analogue or digital design techniques.
- Strong skills in PCB layout techniques and circuity design would advantageous
- You will design and build products against the customer specification
- Review the verification of the prototype performance against the customer specifications
- Support the Manufacturing teams to ensure product can be manufactured
- Work in a design team to deliver cost effective product solutions within a timeframe
- Develop the R&D test platforms and measurement automation
This is a permanent position and CBSbutler is acting as an employment agency for this role, so please do not hesitate if you're interested in this exciting opportunity and 'APPLY NOW'