West Sussex, England
£50000 - £60000 per annum
8 months ago
Key Account Manager
Based in West Sussex with frequent travel to Belgium and Shepperton
£50,000 - £60,000
My client who specialises in protection solutions for the Automotive/Defence industry are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to manage their existing clients' requirements. My client has over 300 specialist vehicles that all need to be managed regarding warranty claims, planning and delivery of service, maintenance, repairs and upgrades.
Your role will be to ensure the client receives a smooth service and you continue to build/maintain strong relationship with them. The role does require frequent travel to their customers which are in the UK and Europe.
Key Responsibilities - Key Account Manager - West Sussex
- Single point of contact for my clients customers on Technical assistance, contract liaison and warranty issues
- Any warranty issues you will need resolve with support of my client's repairers as well as maintenance, repair and upgrades
- Deliver commercial quotations on any service and repairs
- Lead capture management
- Improve the delivery of customer solutions
- Engage with customer on technical & contractual matters
- Ensure the customer is satisfied with the service
Knowledge/Experience - Key Account Manager - West Sussex
- 10 years + experience in transport/automotive services preferably in defence/military/security sectors
- Strong understanding on vehicle component parts and systems
- Excellent relationship builder with strong planning and organisational and admin skills
- Problem solver can identify service and support requirements.
- Ideally to be familiar with military customer processes and administration
- Eligible for Security Clearance
- (Desirable fluent in French)
If you are interested in finding out more, then please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'