£30 - £31.70 per hour
about 2 years ago
Leadership & Equality Manager
You can be based at any of the following locations: Basildon, Southampton, Luton, Edinburgh or Bristol
The role is part of the Learning and Development team, responsible for leading the development and sustainment of the UK Leadership management framework and the coordination with the site HR VPs for Talent Mgt including the support on diversity projects implementation across the UK underpinned by the HR Strategy.
Talent Management (Key People)
* Coordinate and proactively support the VP HRs in the identification and development / deployment of our key people programmes including tracking and reporting on the population at a UK Level.
* Liaise with UK Management teams and Corporate on International Mobility opportunities, UK Mobility and other options to inform the HR VPs on retention plans within the group balanced with business demands and career development to ensure the war on talent is won.
* Work with the resourcing team to understand how our early careers frameworks, external labour market position and other variables affect the key people plans and put in place effective action plans to mitigate any risks or take advantage of opportunities to improve our people performance / contribution to business targets.
* Design, Development and implement in coordination with the HR VPs a talent management framework aligned with the practices in corporate to facialite active management of our key people. E.g. succeed to lead programme.
* Full CIPD member or equivalent
* Evidence of further self / professional development
* Evidence of further professional qualifications appropriate to HR/L&D
* Ability to build and manage effective relationships at senior levels across complex client base
* Self-motivated and energetic with personal credibility and professional confidence
* Strong influencing and coaching abilities
* Experience in the development and delivery of learning solutions
* Use Analytical Skills to interpret business information and turn into L&D plans
* Business Acumen
* Full membership of CIPD
* Evidence of effective and efficient organisational skills
* Principles and practices of Learning & Development, Talent Mgt & D&I
* Knowledge of management best practice and the application of change management techniques
* Requires depth & breadth of business knowledge, both general (Finance, economics) & specific (Customers, Business Model etc)
* Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
* At ease with rapid change
* Results driven
* Ability to work at a fast pace whilst maintaining an eye for detail
* Flexible approach to working
* Personal Integrity
* Sound strategic and tactical sense (Ability to prioritise)
* Commitment to high quality work and customer service
* Committed to equality of opportunity, social inclusion and sustainable development principles
* Ability to disseminate knowledge
* Decisive, assertive, yet democratic
* Enthusiastic team worker