£60000 - £65000 per annum + plus benefits
over 1 year ago
Licensed Aircraft Engineer - Permanent - Farnborough.
Our Customer is at the very forefront of Business Jet travel, charter and MRO activities.
They are seeking to hire Licensed Engineers, to work a variety of shifts, based at their Farnborough facility.
In your role, you will:
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft.
- Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- You hold an EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License: B1 and/or B2 and/or C
- You have up to date basic knowledge requirements of Appendix I to Part-66
- You have basic knowledge of Part-M, Part-145 and any other relevant regulations
- Have been involved in at least 6 months of actual relevant aircraft or component maintenance experience in any consecutive 2-year period
- You have experience or knowledge of working with our aircraft (Gulfstream ideally)
- Have knowledge on, and practicing of, human factors, human performance and limitations
- Have knowledge on EWIS and CDCCL when relevant
- You have experience working during last two years on at least one aircraft type for each license (sub) category
- Be current on all training requirements (recurrent/continuation training)
- Have the ability to interpret and work with engineering drawings
- Be able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual task and / or aircraft status
- Be highly proficient in using standard tools, special tools and operate ground support equipment
- Have the ability to work in accordance with the maintenance data and to notify the function responsible of defects or mistakes requiring rectification to re-establish required maintenance standards
- Have the ability to use information systems (computer skills)
- To have experience on business jet aircraft is desirable
Type coursed can be provided, further details on application.