over 1 year ago
Linux Support Engineer - Basingstoke SC Cleared
Basingstoke - Permanent
* Please note: The candidate must hold valid SC clearance OR be able to obtain one.*
CORE LINUX prodcuts : Satellite Server, Ansible, Redhat
Our client is looking for a new employee to fill the role of a Linux Support Engineer.
The client is an IT based Defence company - a large systems integrator known for their outstanding reputation.
The successful candidate will have a background of;
You will receive incident and faults from SPOC and 2nd line support or third party customers, you will need to manage the resolution, keeping the service incident record up to date.
Core Skills Required:
- Support of Linux VM and Physical Servers - including the creation of Gold Builds and -Hardening of Servers
- Extensive Linux Scripting (shell and Ansible)
- Core Linux Products including Satellite Server, Ansible, Redhat , Bit Bucket and Docker
- Understanding and experience of the full development and implementation lifecycle including Integration and Test
- Open source technology: Zookeeper, AKKA Framework, RabbitMQ, WIldfly, Scribe, Pacemaker Clustering, TomCat, Java & OpenJDKIn return, you will receive the following from the Client
Excellent Salary+ 10% Pension+ Family Medical+ Excellent Career Development opportunities
+ You will be working within industry leading teams and people
+ Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
+ Company Car/allowance
+ Up-to 15% bonus
+ Competitive Salary