LOGISTICS COORDINATOR - WEST SUSSEX
A great new opportunity to be a part of global leading organisation specialising in precision radiation medicine for over five decades located in West Sussex. They are a leading innovator of equipment and software used to improve, prolong and save the lives of people with cancer and brain disorders. This role is perfect for a motivated and skilled healthcare professional.
As the logistics Coordinator, your key accountabilities will be to focus as a key player in the order management process. Liaising with the Business Units to maintain and support the order fulfilment process. This will include the review of the customer/distribution orders.
- Receive all orders from the organisations Business Units, and assist with the project management and invoicing
- Responsible for reviewing letters of credits to ensure compliance with requirements. Ensure amendments are made. Timely presentation of all documents to the Bank.
- Responsible for producing Brief packs (create licenses) when applicable
- Generate of DHR when necessary.
- Receive all orders and manage shipments accordingly where applicable.
- Responsible for populating import/export documentation and labels using defined process.
- Arrange shipment of necessary tooling and equipment when applicable
- Maintain the relevant business systems with project/order and shipment updates.
- Actively involved in improvement opportunities throughout the department.
- Maintain good communications with forwarding agents relating to the shipment of goods and to keep customers informed.
- Manage the import/export (returns and repairs) of materials and/or customs e-book to ensure on-time delivery where applicable.
- Must have "Letter of credit"
- Medical/Engineering Industry Background
- Good Communication both written and verbal
- 31k Salary with possibilities of increase for exceptional candidates.
- Experience is Ideal.
- Generous 25 days' holiday plus bank.
- Group income Protection.
- Life insurance.
- Great Pension scheme.