West Sussex, England
£35000 - £38000 per annum
21 days ago
Located in West Sussex
£35,000 - £38,000 + 20% Shift allowance
Shift Pattern - Weekly rotating shift pattern early and late shifts. 20% shift allowance
Early - 6:00AM - 2:00PM with 60 minute break
Lates - 1:45pm - 10:00PM with 60 minute break
A world leader in the Renewable Energy sector are looking to expanded their business and team in the Manufacturing and production sector of the business. My client are looking for skilled experienced Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer that will support the development, installation and commissioning of new/existing processes and equipment.
The Role - Maintenance Engineer - West Sussex
- Responsible for scheduled adherence, TPM tasks and maintain maintenance program.
- Respond to breakdowns of process equipment, fault finding and repair of equipment.
- Develop and Improve TPM process to reduce machine breakdowns.
- Maintain and order equipment spares to ensure safety stock levels are maintained.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering on continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure that work areas are clean and tidy following all maintenance and repair activity prior return to Production.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are observed at all times.
Knowledge/Skills - Maintenance Engineer - West Sussex
- ONC/HNC/City & Guilds or above in either electro/mechanical discipline.
- Strong experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working with basic workshop equipment eg drill, lathe, mill.
- Proven problem solving experience.
- Jigs and fixtures design.
- Autocad or equivalent.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good IT skills.
If this role suits your skill set and you are looking for an exciting challenge with growing company then please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'