West Sussex, England
£30000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
£30,000 - £45,000
A world leader in the Renewable Energy sector are looking to expand their business and team in the Manufacturing and production sector of the business. The role will work closely with Mechanical Engineering to be instrumental in the development of new Stack designs. Ensuring Design for Manufacture and supporting development builds for verification tests, feeding back on improvements required and driving those changes forward into design released products.
The successful candidate will need the ability to assist in specifying plant layout, materials flow, process improvements, error proofing and up scaling to new and existing manufacturing sites. Ensuring that customer plants are adhering to all Manufacturing and Design standards when building the product.
The role - Manufacturing Engineer's - West Sussex
- Production Engineering support of fuel cell stack manufacturing.
- Organise parts, building and paperwork for prototypes builds.
- Interface with mechanical engineering, test and systems.
- Develop current manufacturing processes.
- Assist in the specification and procurement of new equipment.
- Assist in the design and development of production intent tooling and fixtures.
- Provide support for manufacturing operations.
- Liaise with manufacturing operations and research and development to solve problems.
- Ensure equipment performs within the expected ranges of performance, troubleshooting those that do not.
- Creating and editing Work Instruction documents for assembly processes.
- Acquisition of new equipment, including planning for delivery and commissioning.
- Support of customer programs and JDA's.
Experience/ Skills - Manufacturing Engineer's - West Sussex
- BEng/MEng in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineer or equivalent experience
- Hands on approach
- Aptitude for both Mechanical and Electrical work.
- Ability to work closely with production technicians to train and fine tune processes.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Advanced MS Office Skills.
- Able to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Decision making ability.
- Technical understanding.
If you want to work for a forward thinking company that has great work environment then do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'