West Sussex, England
£45000 - £55000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Manufacturing Engineering Lead
Based in West Sussex
£45,000 - £55,000
A global leader in Engineering/manufacturing sector are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Manufacturing Engineering lead to focus on delivering projects regarding the manufacturing side of the business.
The role - Manufacturing Engineering Lead - West Sussex
- The main purpose of this role is to ensure that you plan and forecast and manage the manufacturing activities keeping up to my client high standards of quality and keeping to budget and time.
- Support production to achieve KPI's
- Develop team objectives by reviewing project plans and proposals
- Create specifications by understanding the product design and customer requirements
- Maintain the project schedule
- Conduct reviews on what you need to deliver and initiates appropriate corrective action plan
- Lead all manufacturing activities.
Experience and skills - Manufacturing Engineering Lead - West Sussex
- Degree or master's in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent experience
- Project management experience
- Good decision making
- Leadership skills
- Design skills
- Experience in process improvement
- Organisation skills
- Able to work with a multi discipline projects
If this role suits your skill set and you are looking for a new challenge please 'APPLY NOW'