Manufacturing Process Technicians
6 month contract not fixed term
Located in West Sussex
Are you an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual? Eager to learn new skills within an engineering / manufacturing environment? Keen to progress quickly?
A global leading design & manufacturing company based in West Sussex are now looking for technicians / trainee technicians to work within the manufacturing department.
The company - Manufacturing Process Technicians - West Sussex
My client is a world leading manufacturer and designer in the renewable energy sector they create innovative products that operate globally to the transport commercial and residential areas. They are growing rapidly as a business and continue to grow with lots of exciting opportunities and routes to progression.
The role - Manufacturing Process Technicians - West Sussex
My client is in need of Manufacturing Process Technicians who have worked in a manufacturing environment and operate a varied of manufacturing processes under controlled conditions and to monitor and record quality control data.
- Follow work instructions to manufacture fuel cells within the manufacturing department to quality and production plans, to include accurate weighing and recording of data, operating process equipment and completing in-process checks.
- Carry out visual inspection of fuel cells against quality standards and record data.
- Perform all quality control actions as identified on the control plans.
- Inform the line manager of any non-conformances with the process or product and take the necessary actions as indicated on the control plan.
- Maintain adequate stocks of raw materials to complete the required processes and report any shortages.
- Work with R&D and Engineering personnel in continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are observed.
- Keep the work area clean and tidy at all times.
Qualifications and Skill:
- Basic engineering/scientific/chemical/manufacturing process skills.
- Previous manufacturing operations experience.
- Previous experience as a Laboratory Technician, ie solution-making, small batch-making etc
- Experience of working in controlled areas eg GMP, clean room.
- Previous quality control measurement and reporting experience.
- Basic IT skills.
- Evidence of numeracy and literacy skills.
- An understanding of ISO9001.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
If this role suits your skill set and looking for new opportunity with renowned successful company then please click 'APPLY NOW'