£35000 - £45000 per annum + Corporate Package
9 months ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
Commutable: North London / Hampstead Heath / Edgware / Highgate / Enfield / Wembley
Skills: Solidworks / Mechanical Design / Engineer / Product / Drawings
Excellent opportunity for an academic Mechanical Design Engineer to join an Award winning Engineering company at an exciting time as they take one of their revolutionary products to market. You will be given full ownership of products that are generating alot of industry noise, utilising both your product and engineering knowledge to take it to the next level.
Not only will you be working in a growing market you will be working on a product that is set to save time and money in a multi million pound industry.
Mechanical Design Engineer responsibilities:
- Produce designs of a variety of engineering products
- Produce general arrangement and assembly drawings/instructions
- Produce bills of materials to support assemblies
- Ensure mechanical designs include support for electrical and other system components
- Be responsible for design sign-off to the manufacturing group
Mechanical Design Engineer qualifications and experience:
- Solidworks design experience is essential, with a proven track record in the design of physical products
- The ability to work with 2D design packages such as AutoCAD
- Experience of design for manufacture, with a background in a production
- Educational degree ideally in mechanical engineering
For more information apply now.